Challenging Environmental Consulting Careers in Pittsburgh, PA are available at American Geosciences. We are a full-service, well-respected environmental consulting firm located in the Pittsburgh area.
We are currently seeking the below Project Manager to join our team.
Environmental Project Manager
- Successful candidate requires seven to 12 years of environmental consulting experience. Experience is required conducting/managing site investigation, site remediation, and other environmental projects.
- Responsibilities include performing field activities, supervising field personnel/subcontractors, writing technical work plans, applying environmental regulations, client management, interacting with regulatory personnel, data evaluation, and writing reports/proposals. Project Managers also ensure that project contractual specifications are followed and ensure budgets and schedules are met.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate skills collecting samples, gathering information, consolidating data, interacting with people, and writing. Candidate must be able to work independently, as a team player, and lift 40 pounds.
- Working knowledgeable of Pennsylvania Land Recycling and Environmental Remediation Standards Act (Act 2) and other federal and state environmental regulatory programs required.
- Candidate will manage projects valued to several hundred thousand dollars. Strong report writing and verbal communication skills are required. Minimal overnight travel is required.
- Candidate requires a BS in geology, environmental science, or engineering and demonstrated experience managing the technical, administrative, & financial aspects of environmental projects. Professional Geologist, with significant attention to detail, strongly preferred.
All qualified individuals interested in the Environmental Project Manager position should apply to: Ms. Lynne M. Casper, VP, American Geosciences, Inc., by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join American Geosciences Inc and be a part of our success! AGI offers:
- Challenging projects of all sizes.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- A diverse client base.
- Top-notch professional coworkers.
- Rewarding technical and project management career tracks.
Whether you are starting your environmental consulting career or you are looking for opportunities to advance, consider AGI. Our benefit package includes:
- Competitive salaries.
- Great health care package and 401K plan.
- A friendly work environment and flextime.
- Free parking.
- Outstanding training.
American Geosciences Inc specializes in environmental assessments, site investigations, site remediation, permitting, compliance, storage tank, and asbestos projects. AGI prides itself on the fact that 95% of our business comes from repeat clients and referrals from these clients. If you want to join a friendly and professional team, work for top clients, and enjoy challenging projects, consider us!