Additional Environmental Services
American Geosciences Inc offers several additional environmental services.
Third Party Review Services
AGI personnel perform third party reviews of environmental reports prepared by other environmental firms. We provide our clients with an objective assessment on the following:
- Assess whether sufficient data was collected to adequately characterize a site.
- Assess whether industry standards and protocols were followed.
- Comment on whether appropriate conclusions were drawn and are supported by the available data.
- Identify whether realistic areas of potential liabilities have been noted.
- Review suggested remediation costs.
Attorney Interaction Services
We assist clients and their attorneys to fully assess potential environmental issues and their associated liability. Typical situations where we have been involved with environmental consulting service issues include:
- The purchase of property with environmental issues.
- A facility not in compliance with applicable environmental regulations.
- Alleged third-party exposure to contaminants above applicable standards.
- Off-site property impacts.
- Professional negligence by consultants.
We routinely assess potential outcomes and costs associated with issues and assist with minimizing potential liabilities.
Expert Witness Services
American Geosciences Inc professionals routinely serve as both testifying and non-testifying experts. We assist attorneys as they develop their case, identify what counter arguments the opposing counsel may present, prepare documents needed for court, present depositions, prepare expert reports, and testify.
Environmental services are not always straight-forward. It’s nice to have American Geosciences Inc on your side and working with your attorney.
SPS Management LLC