History, Success, and Growth
American Geosciences Inc was founded in 1990 by David Perry, PG. He currently serves as President of AGI. AGI has grown from a one-man startup shop to a successful provider of a wide range of services with the ability to work throughout North America.
American Geosciences Inc has grown as a result of our firm’s:
- Solid environmental consulting expertise.
- Rapid response to client needs.
- Cost-conscious solutions.
- Accountability to our clients during all phases of their projects.
- 95% rate of repeat and referral business.
- A “been there – done that multiple times” technical capability.
Since 1990, American Geosciences Inc has been providing environmental consulting services to hundreds of clients every year in the following business sectors:
- Property Development.
- Real Estate.
Performance at any Site
American Geosciences Inc professionals are qualified to evaluate a wide range of sites and environmental issues for clients. AGI has successfully performed environmental consulting services on almost every type of property, including:
- Chemical Plants.
- Manufacturing Facilities.
- Machine Shops.
- Truck Terminals.
- Service Stations.
- Commercial Property.
- Vacant Land.
Experience with a wide Variety of Contaminants
We have considerable experience with a wide variety of contaminants including metals, petroleum products, acids, bases, organics, asbestos, and volatile organic compounds.
AGI has general liability insurance with a limit of $2 million and an umbrella of $5 million in excess coverage. We also have professional consultants’ pollution liability coverage with limits of $2 million incident/$4 million aggregate.
Certificates and Qualifications
Our team of professional geologists, scientists, and project managers has the required certificates, licenses, and training to perform environmental consulting services throughout North America. Examples include:
- Professional geologists.
- Licensed remediation specialists.
- Certified underground storage tank professionals.
- Certified asbestos inspectors.
- Certified hazardous material manager.
Hours of Operation and Geographic Area
Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. However, project personnel are available via cell phone on a 24/7 basis. AGI assists clients with projects throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Type of Business and Clientele
American Geosciences Inc is a small business enterprise and partially woman-owned. Our work is 98% private, 2% government.
SPS Management LLC
Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellot, LLC
Why Hire American Geosciences?
American Geosciences Inc is a highly regarded environmental consulting firm located in western Pennsylvania.
The AGI advantage is:
- 95% of our business is from repeat clients and referrals. This trust expressed by our existing clients demonstrates the quality of our work and fair pricing.
- We specialize in environmental issues and understand how these issues are part of your business considerations.
- We give our clients the information they need to be the ultimate decision maker.
- We present options, realistic project budgets, likely outcomes, and advice based on the experience gained from acting as a partner to numerous other clients.
- Our reports include executive summaries so you can quickly grasp important information.
- Our project managers have an average of 25 plus years environmental experience.
- Clients tell us we “take them under our wings” and guide them through unfamiliar situations. And, we represent their interests each step of the way.
- We offer numerous services under one roof so you don’t need to hire several consultants.
- We are a boutique consulting firm…large enough to handle highly complex projects but small enough to know how your business operates and your individual needs.
- As a rule, clients rate our service and technical capabilities as outstanding.
Started in 1990, American Geosciences is the consultant-of-choice for hundreds of private sector clients