American Geosciences offers the following environmental compliance services:
- Identify specific regulatory requirements applicable to your operations.
- Conduct compliance audits to assess areas for improvement.
- Identify required permits, plans, or programs needed.
- Prepare annual compliance budgets.
- Prepare permit applications and plans.
- Establish record-keeping procedures.
- Train personnel.
The specific areas of regulatory compliance that we specialize in include:
- Contingency and emergency response.
- Emergency planning and community right to know (EPCRA).
- Toxic release inventory (TRI).
- Tier II (hazardous materials).
- Spill prevention control and countermeasure (SPCC).
Waste (hazardous, residual, municipal)
- 26 Rs / 25 Rs.
- Waste characterization.
- Biennial reports.
- National pollutant discharge elimination system (NPDES).
- No exposure assessments.
- Permit applications to discharge to local sanitary authorities.
- Assessment of categorical pretreatment standards.
When providing environmental compliance services, AGI personnel develop solid working relationships with our clients and regulators.
AGI has considerable expertise assessing your compliance needs and implementing programs appropriate for your operations. Hiring American Geosciences to handle your environmental regulatory requirements saves you time and money, and makes your job easier.
O.C. Lugo, Inc.