Our asbestos survey services help you determine if asbestos-containing building materials are present within a structure. Whether you own or are looking to purchase property, we can assist you in assessing the presence of asbestos-containing materials.
Our services are most often used to:
- Determine potential liability issues.
- Plan for building renovations.
- Arrange to demolish a structure.
American Geosciences’ asbestos survey services include the following:
- Conduct site visits.
- Identify suspected asbestos-containing materials (ACM).
- Collect samples of suspected ACMs.
- Interpret analytical results.
- Document where asbestos is present and its condition.
- Estimate the quantity present.
- Prepare operation and maintenance plans.
Our inspectors have investigated structures from individual homes to large industrial facilities. We have conducted our work at:
- Office buildings.
- Apartment buildings.
- Retail facilities.
- Commercial buildings.
- Industrial properties.
If asbestos is present and you wish to remove it, American Geosciences can solicit quotes on your behalf, review contractor bid documents, and provide oversight services during abatement activities.
Clark Hill / Thorp Reed