Our asbestos survey services help you determine if asbestos-containing building materials are present within a structure. Whether you own or are looking to purchase property, we can assist you in assessing the presence of asbestos-containing materials.
Our services are most often used to:
- Determine potential liability issues.
- Plan for building renovations.
- Arrange to demolish a structure.
American Geosciences’ asbestos survey services include the following:
- Conduct site visits.
- Identify suspected asbestos-containing materials (ACM).
- Collect samples of suspected ACMs.
- Interpret analytical results.
- Document where asbestos is present and its condition.
- Estimate the quantity present.
- Prepare operation and maintenance plans.
Our inspectors have investigated structures from individual homes to large industrial facilities. We have conducted our work at:
- Office buildings.
- Apartment buildings.
- Retail facilities.
- Commercial buildings.
- Industrial properties.
Clark Hill / Thorp Reed